Wednesday, April 25, 2012

12 x 12 NEW MONOGRAM TILES



I think monogram gifts are special gifts for any family. I have designed two new 12 x 12 monogram tiles using vector art from "My Vinyl Designer"

I combined several of their files along with my favorite fonts to get just the right design. These are perfect gifts for any home warming gift, newly married couple or just because. 

The first photo I used the vector art "As for me and my house" 
I added our family name and the date we were established as a family. 

The second tile I used the "Alphabet 6" along with some filigree element to the inside of the H to give it a decorative look. I picked my favorite fonts and added the words at the top and to the bottom of the monogram along with our family name in the center. 

The white vinyl really pops out on these tiles. I usually use black but decided this time to try the white and I love the effect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment