Friday, March 2, 2012

MINTY ME EXTEND-A-HANDBAG


After making several of these handbags I have now perfected the 3 sizes. Small , medium and large. I had to make me one also so that when I am shopping with all my friends that each purchased one I could also have one. Once you make one or two the instructions become very easy to follow so much that I no longer need to have them in front of me to make it. I just print out my excel sheet that calculates everything for me. 

I am now adding the embellishments to the bags and will be working on inside pockets and matching makeup bags. The green one above is my medium size and the pink and black below is the small size. 


The quality of the picture on this one does not do it justice. This was a special order so I could not retake the photo. 

The instruction and excel spreadsheet can be found at Craftsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment