Sunday, April 24, 2011

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CUPCAKES



I was going to make a chocolate Mousse pie to bring to my sisters for Easter dinner and I total forgot to buy the chocolate crumb crust. So i had to come up with something I had in the house already. I had a box of Dark Chocolate cake mix and the ingredients to make the mousse. I decided to make cupcakes with Chocolate mousse frosting. YUM!!!!

I of course could not just leave it at that I had to also embellish the cupcakes as I am a big fan of Cupcake Wars and just  had to try my hand at a display (mind you my display is on a much smaller scale. Lets say by at least 760 cupcakes short)


The chocolate Mousse is made from the Hershey recipe I have in one of their little recipe book.
You can also find the RECIPE HERE at the Hershey's site.



I found the "Bubbles Cupcake Wrappers" at "IMAGES BY HEATHER" and the Butterfly at "SVG CUTS"

The Toppers were created by printing out some Biblical Phrases and punching Card Stock with my 1 1/4" scallop punch. I adhered them to toothpicks with sticky dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment