Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cottage Rose Challenge

When I came upon The Shabby Tea Room challenge site I just feel in love with this week's challenge. It took me back to when my parents bought their home which was a farm house. All the rooms had the same type of wall paper. I just loved it. It broke my heart when they remodeled and took all the wall paper down.

CHALLENGES


Two Papers, Two Ribbons, Two Flowers



Recipe Card
Card Stock - Bazzill
Stamp - Stampin Up "Heaven Scent"
Printed Paper - Sandy Lion Paper "Daisy Stripes", "Confetti & Daisy", & "Multi Dots"
Embellishments - ribbon, flower (2) brown brads

8 comments:

  1. Shannon you're card is gorgeous! I love the pretty rose on all those lovely layers! I'm glad our inspiration picture brought back a nice memory for you! Thanks so much for playing along this week in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! You've done an amazing job on both these challenges. That floral image is fabulous, and I love your layering and the two smaller flowers on the bottom corner, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entry for our Two's challenge...thanks for joining in with our birthday celebrations at Cupcake Craft Challenge and good luck in the draw for the fab prizes on offer! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card - very shabby tea room indeed!

    Thanks for joining in the Birthday fun over at Cupcake
    hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card! Love your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, I love the colours and cute image you've used, really pretty. Thanks so much for joining in with our birthday celebrations this week at Cupcake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty,love the layering and beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog, and more over gorgeous artwork! I shall be back soon!
    hugs always!G

    ReplyDelete