Saturday, February 27, 2016

VINYL WORK QUOTES



 This year I started a new carrier and truly LOVE IT!! With this new carrier came a new office that need my personal touch. The environment it one of constant encouragement and team work. I wanted to add some quotes to my office walls and shelf's that would signify the work environment and designed the wall frame and tiles below. 



The sign above was created for a co-worker who had seen my other designs in my office and asked me to please make her one for her office. She found the quote she wanted and I designed the tile above. The tile is a 12 x 8.5 tile I found at home depot. It was the perfect size for this design. 


The set above I designed in my Cricut Design space. 


This was another perfect quote I found on the internet and went to work designing it the way I wanted it to look on a picture frame. This frame was one I had sitting around for years. I adhered the vinyl to the top of the frame, left the backing as was because I thought it was a perfect contrast for the look I was going for. 




No comments:

Post a Comment