Monday, March 5, 2012

EASTER CARTON


I wanted something different to give out at Easter time to all my friends and family along with the the goody baskets for the kiddies. This came out perfect as they are filled full of treats that I know each family loves. The color combinations are endless as we all know Easter is an area of color. 

Make two and place them back to back to give more treats if there are more family members than the cartons. I like to tailor each tall carton to each individuals favorite treats. 

These carton's are 6-1/8 x 1-1/2" each and are just the right size. 

You can get the instruction by going to Craftsy.


This is in PDF you will need ADOBE reader to view it.


6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Web Design & Layouts category today [09 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Mar. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for sharing this freebie. It's lovely.
    Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon,
    Thank you so much for the great instructions to the Easter Carrier. I have made one and if you would like to stop by, you can find it here:Easter Carton
    Also I have some blog candy if your interested!!

    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. Here is one I made..
    http://debbiedee.blogspot.com/2010/05/teacher-appreciation-week.html

    ReplyDelete