Monday, September 13, 2010

ASHLEE ROSE SWAZEY



I know it has been awhile since I have made any post or new projects, but I lost my niece ASHLEE ROSE on Friday September 3, 2010 as she went home to the LORD at the tender age of 15. It was a horrific tragedy that took a life. A family should never have to lay to rest their child. The pain and heartache that goes along with such a loss is unbearable from the parents to the extended families.

I am hoping to get back into the routine of life which is very hard as I feel as thou LIFE needs to stand still due to this horrific loss.

Ashlee Rose was an AMAZING young lady who had a PASSION for life and lived it to the fullest. She was confidant in who she was and was never afraid to speak the truth. Ashlee told it as it was and we can all learn from that. Ashlee was a tender ROSE that had the softest petals surrounded by many thorns, but even with those thorns surrounding her she still blossomed to be a UNIQUE Young lady. Ashlee was a leader and was not easily influenced by her surroundings as she was one that STOOD out in a crowd. He contagious laughter would bring a smile to your face even when the toughest moments were upon you. She was a friend to many. She was a CHILD OF GOD and had a heart full of compassion for all those around her. She was an ANIMAL lover and would have rescued any and all animals if she could have.

The news print can be read
HERE


I have created a memorial page for her at the link below. I know many have visited and are lighting candles for her.

I LOVE YOU SWEET, SWEET ASHLEE ROSE OUR LITTLE DOE!!!!!

"SHE FLEW UP TO HEAVEN ON THE WINGS OF ANGELS AND SHE WALKS WITH JESUS"


Ashlee Rose Swazey from Shannon Hebert on Vimeo.


ASHLEE'S MEMORIAL PAGE
http://ashlee-swazey.last-memories.com/index.php

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post Shannon! I am so, so, sorry for your loss and your families loss. Know that we are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your family's loss, Shannon. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your family's loss - sending out prayers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so moving.... I don't know you or your family, but my deepest condolences go out to you all. I can't imagine how you're all getting through this, and send my prayers to you all. You've done such a wonderful tribute to your beautiful niece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, I am sitting here crying as I was reading the news article and your sweet post. Though I didn't know them and only know you through the internet, you all are in my prayers during this time. What a sweet girl she seemed to be. Keep strong in the Lord during this time and know my prayers are with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS.
    This has been a very difficult time for my family and my heart is so broken for our loss but doubly broken for my sister and brother In-Law. I know how my heart feels so I could not even imagine their own pain and that just breaks my heart even more. But yes with the LORD we will all heal......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry for your loss Shannon :( I hope it isnt to difficult and your heart will mend together soon. I will be praying :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon, came to get a link to your site and read this heartbreaking story. Know that I am saying prayers for all of you as you learn to live with your loss.

    ReplyDelete