Tuesday, September 22, 2015

BUTTERFLY CARD SET


I am a fan of both Stampin Up and Close to My Hearts products. When I saw the new butterfly stamp set and coordinating punch from Stampin Up I new what I wanted to make. 


The Stamp set is called "Papillon Potporri". The matching punches are "Bitty Butterfly" and "Elegant Butterfly" and can all be purchased from Stampin Up. To give the butterfly's a 3-d effect, I first stamped the butterfly's directly onto my card, I then stamped a bunch from the same color card stock and used the punches to get my 3-d butterfly's. I adhered them to the coordinating colors on the cards and bent the wings up. 


The label is from Close to My Heart and is called "You Mean the World to Me Occassions". I used the Artistie Cricut Cartridge that you can also purchase through Close to My Heart to make the label and matting. I then stamped it with the sentiments. 



I finished the card off with ribbon. Each one is left blank on the inside so that you can write your own sentiments and/or message inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment