Saturday, July 18, 2015

FLIP FLAP SCRAPBOOK


When "Close to My Heart" (CTMH) came out with the flip flaps, I just knew I would be able to create some pretty amazing scrapbooks. There are several great and talented ladies that have also created some beautiful Flip Albums" The one above was done with the "Sea Side Paper Pack"

I decided to do a class for my sisters CTMH club members. She is the consultant, not me. However I do created and design several classes and workshops for her to teach. 

Below is the class being taught using the "Yuletide Paper Pack" and complements.

WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE PURCHASED BELOW







I used CTMH Cricut Cartridge "Artiste" to cut out the shapes that coordinate with the CTMH stamp set 













You ca use any Designer paper to make this beautiful Album. 

The instructions for this can be purchased below. 

The instructions come with all the pictures and detailed instructions written out for each individual flap. 

I have also included a cutting guide for all your cuts. 

I was able to complete this album in less than 2 hours from start to finish. What a quick and easy gift to make for someone. 

MATERIAL LIST AND PRE-WORK NEEDED TO CREATE ALBUM

Material List: You can use any designer paper you have on hand. You do not need to order any CTMH items to create this. Use what you have on hand in your own scrap space. 

o  CTMH Paper Pack - includes 6 sheets of designer paper and  6 sheets of coordinating cardstock. 
o  CTMH Sheet Complements
o  In addition to your Paper Pack, you should have the following extra Solid Card Stock:
§  (6) Colonial White – I did not use the champagne 12x12 cardstock for the two 12x12 layouts. I replaced it with Colonial White.
§  (1) New England Ivy
§  (1) Ruby
o  (1) Small Assorted Flip Flaps (you will use all the Flip Flaps)
o  (1) Large Flip Flaps (you will not use all the Flip Flaps)
o  (2) 12x12 Side load Sheet Protectors
o  Cricut Cartridge – Teresa Collins “December 25th” (for Noel and Deck the Halls, and the Christmas tree), CTMH Artiste (for Merry Christmas header found on page 80 of the cartridge booklet and for Ornament page 79)
o  Embellishments – Diamonds, White, Red, and Black Pearls

Pre-Work:
·         Using the attached cutting guide. Cut out all your B&T and Cardstock paper.
·         Cut out all your cricut cuts.
·         You will save your Ruby Red and New England Ivy scraps. These will be used to cut out your cricut cuts.


PURCHASE 12X12 FLIP FLAP INSTRUCTIONS BY CLICKING ON LINK BELOW

$3.50


INSTRUCTION ARE NON REFUNDABLE DUE TO THE NATURE OF IT BEING A DIGITAL FILE. IF YOU SHOULD HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU MAY CONTACT ME BY EMAIL AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, it is really amazing and beautiful scrapbooks, I love it. Thanks for share with nice scrapbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shannon, I found your blog by a round-a-bout way. Do you remember a post where you gave directions on making a casserole carrier for Thanksgiving. Well, I found it on Pinterest and I love it . . . and it brought me here. Must be fate . . . your blog is delightful and I am your newest follower. I would love to invite you over to visit my blog, too.
    Have a lovely day!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this class with Shannon. Her work is exceptionally beautiful. She gives very detailed instructions. The page was well worth every penny! I'd recommend it to anyone!

    ReplyDelete