Sunday, March 22, 2015

CROCHET MINNIE MOUSE PHOTO PROP OUTFIT




Disney characters are very popular to make for photo props. I wanted to find one that was really frilly on the skirt and had the bloomers attached. I could not locate a complete outfit for what I wanted. I began to do just a search on crocheted baby skirts and came upon this adorable skirt pattern. I use Caron Simply Soft for a comfy feel.


I used an I-hook for the skirt to make it bigger than a newborns size


The hat pattern is from "Repeat Crafter Me"


I added a scallop edge working in only the front loop with white as follows: 

Ch1, sc in same as joining, skip next stitch, *6 hdc in next stitch, skip next stitch, sc in next stitch, *Repeat to end. Finish off. 

The bow is from Stitch II, it is the boutique bow, which is a free pattern. 




No comments:

Post a Comment