Sunday, March 22, 2015

SPRING CARD SET



With spring around the corner, its time for me to make my little gift card sets. I like to make these up to give to family and friends when they host family gatherings. Or just give them as a special gift of appreciation for someones kindness. 

I used the two paper stacks above to make all the cards below. I used one stamp set and my Cicut cutter. I wanted to show that you do not need a lot of scrapbook materials to create beautiful designs and creations. 


I also designed the box to fit all the cards and envelopes. I needed a box bigger than most tutorials on Pinterest due to the dimension of some of the cards. 

The measurements for the card box are as follows:

Bottom of box -  cut 1 @ 9 7/8 x 8 5/8 
score all sides at 2"
Snip corners up to score line and assemble box bottom

Top of box - cut 1@7 15/16 a 6 3/4
score all 4 sides at 1"
Snip corners up to score line and assemble box top

Matting
For the box top cut solid color at 4 5/8 x 5 7/8
Printed paper 4 1/2 x 5 3/4

Side Matting
Solid color cut 2 @ 7/8 x 4 5/8 and 2 @ 7/8 x 2 5 7/8
Printed Paper 2 @ 3/4 x 4 1/2 and 2 @ 3/4 x 5 3/4

CARDS

I matted the inside of each card to continue the elegant look and added a simple verse from the following CTMH Stamp sets. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment