Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GIFT TILE ENSEMBLE



I wanted to create a gift box with a matching card to place my 4x4 tile coasters I made for my sister Crystal. I designed the tiles in SCAL2 and cut them with my cricut cutter. I had bought a box of tiles that were on clearance for .10 each a tile. What a great deal this turned into. With Thanksgiving around the corner I thought making these for my sisters would be a great idea.

This is the small 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 card I made to be placed on the top of the box once the ribbon was tied around the box. I entered this card into MOJO MONDAY #162, Sketch Challenge # 162

The card fits perfectly to the top of the box. I will be creating many of these for the upcoming holiday season. These would also be great to make for craft fairs.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Very nice. I really like all your layers and the colors. I especially like those heart buttons!!

    ReplyDelete