Tuesday, September 18, 2012

FALL QUOTE BLOCKS




At first this project was done from scrap wood hubby had from building our home. Well it became such a popular items I had to begin purchasing the wood to fill orders. These are done with 2 x 4's. The quotes are ones I designed in my SCAL program and cut with my cutter. 

For each post I am going to try and now list the material used so that you can also create my items. 

MATERIALS USED
2x4 wood - cut at the following lengths. 8, 7, 6, and 5
Acrylic paint - Poppy Orange, Brown, Ivory, and light brown
Vinyl - Off White, Orange, Brown
Ribbon - Olive green, Orange, Brown, Green Polka Dot
I purchased some fall floral stems and decorated the tops with little pieces from the floral stems







What a perfect gift to give to Family and Friends for the Holiday season. Fall is by far my favorite season of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment