Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GOOD NEWS CLUB



I am so excited to be teaching my very first lesson for the "Good News Club" to a great bunch of kids this week.

At first I was just going to do a simple activity for the verse part for the children and as I began my research I came across so many resource I just had to compile it all together and turn it into a lesson. We placed double sided tacky tape on the back of each of the pieces of armor and a magnet on the back of the little boy. We did not color any of it in so that the children can each color their own and place it on their refirgerator. As I read the story the children will then place each piece at the appropriate point in the story. I will then ask them questions. Once the lesson is completed they will get a shield with the bible verse to learn printed on it. I placed a pin on the back so they can wear their shields.

The paper doll can be found at DLTK web site this is an awesome resource for many lessons.  

You can download the Lesson plan by clicking HERE 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Shannon! This is perfect for our little church :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete