Monday, March 30, 2015

ANY OCCASSIONS CARDS STAMP-A-STACK













HERE IS ANOTHER SET MADE WITH SOME STOCK PAPER I HAD







CARD DESIGN 1 - Card in the back on the right
First Layer - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Printed Top  - 4 x 1 3/8
Printed Bottom 4 x 3/4

CARD DESIGN 2 - Card in the second row to the right
Bottom Layer - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Printed Layer - 4 x 5 1/4
Middle Layer - 5 1/4 x 2
Printed Middle Layer - 5 1/8 x 1 7/8

CARD DESIGN 3 - Card in the first row to the right
Bottom Layer - 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Printed Layers - 2 @ 4 x 2 1/2

CARD DESIGN 4 - Card in the second row to the left
Bottom Layer - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Printed Layer - 4 x 5 1/4
Middle Layer - 3 1/4 x 4 3/8
Top Layer - 3 1/8 x 4 1/4

CARD DESIGN 5 - Card in the first row to the left
Bottom Layer - 3 @ 1 3/4 x 4
Printed Layer - 3 @ 1 5/8 x 3 7/8



The box used in the first card set is  one I found on youtube by "ChicnScratch" The box is a very simple box to create and she explains it perfectly. 


This is another way I packaged this card set. In place of the brown matting, I used a teal card stock to make the labels pop. 






This class is being held October 11th in my home. I wanted to do my first one with a pretty simple design. I selected just your basic occasions and not a holiday one yet. I will be doing another one in a couple weeks for Christmas cards.
There are five designs two of each design for a total of 10 cards.
I designed the cards so that you can rotate the card either portrait or landscape and select any label you want.
I used the CTMH stamp sets listed below to make the labels. What's so great about these stamp sets is that they coordinate with the Cricut Cartridges "Artiste" and "Art Philosophy"
CARD HOLDER INSTRUCTIONS
The card holder is made using the Cricut Cartridge "Artiste"
Page 47 cut both pieces at 5 3/4. This will comfortable hold the cards and labels.
MATERIAL USED
  • Kraft & Brown Cardstock for the base of all the cards and card holder
  • The designer paper was a gift from a friend so I am not sure who it is by
  • Stamps from CTMH - Casual Expressions Occasions, Holiday Tags Occasions, and Cricut Art Philosophy Tags (this one came with the Cricut cartridge that is specialized just for CTMH).
  • CTMH specialized Cricut cartridges (can only be purchased through CTMH). "Artiste" and "Art Philosophy"

No comments:

Post a Comment