Wednesday, June 19, 2013

BUTTERFLY GIFT BOX



This is one of my favorites to make and extremely easy. I designed one a couple months ago as a mothers day gift for a dear friend and just knew I had to do another one for my sister In-Law. I made some more handmade crochet dishcloths as a thank you gift for her to put in the box. 


I am a big fan of the yellow, black and grey color combination. To me it lends a beautiful vintage touch. 

I just had to make a matching card so that I could express how thankful I am for her and all that she does.



Close to my Heart stamps are by far the best acrylic stamps out there. I have worked with several and have almost always had to re-stamp due to the ink not covering the full stamp, but not with CTMH. I used several stamp sets to make the card. 

CTMH Stamps I used
Lovely Lily
Treasures
The Best Things
For a Friend


Now lets talk about PAPER FLOWERS are they just not the perfect embellishment for any project. The styles and combinations are endless. I used little black beads for the centers. 


Last but not least are the beautiful butterfly. I have the fiskar butterfly punch. I lightly sponged the edges with Stampin Ups so Saffron ink which I also used to stamp my label. 






No comments:

Post a Comment