Friday, April 9, 2010

TO BE APPRECIATED

I don't have any creations or projects for you today. Today I want to share an email I received out of the blue from a Lovely lady who emailed me. How do I know she is lovely when I don't even know here? It is because she took the time to show her appreciation for what I do as a crafter. She has been browsing my blog and truly appreciated everything I have created. I thought what better way to tell her thank you and that her email will be treasured than to give her a SHOUT OUT right here!!

All it takes is 5 minutes to show someone that you appreciated them.

THANK YOU!!!!

EMAIL FROM

I found your website a few days ago and have been enjoying looking at your crafting. I love looking at your projects while listening to the music you have on your website. I have never heard of "Pray Out Loud" and even my husband commented on it. Thank you for the songs that made my day. I just wanted to thank you for entertaining me over the last few days and let you know that someone appreciates the work you put into your website.

Marilou S.

2 comments:

  1. It's so sweet when someone reaches out to you like that. It makes us all feel better to know we've made a positive difference in someone's day. :)

    ReplyDelete